Thursday, July 17, 2008

Aroma of aroha

Shattered
But again trying to sweep over the revilement
Oh dear
Don’t be that fell
Come home and see my pillows wet

Lost amidst the sea
None to show the direction
Eyes glazed over
Mind numb and nous irresolute
But again trying to fly high
Oh dear
In the aroha
(That you have now trammeled in wire…..)

Fancying the dreams fruited
Shoulder-to-shoulder
Arm in arm
In the sand
By the sea
In the evening
You and me
Oh dear
I can sense the aroma of aroha even now

My desire
My love
My dream
My everything
Oh honey
You are not for gloom
Don’t lose your vim to gab
Fight but don’t run away
You are for attack!
(But please no pulling faces and no sharp tongue )

The precious fluid with the boohoo
That you wasted last night
I really felt bad
You have eyes only

I have heart too

And that throbs for you

You are mute after the sob
Inflicting a penalty
That I never deserve
I am shattered

…………rest you complete………..
I have no more word …..